THE COURT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
Republic of the
The People of the
v. ) Criminal Case No.: 000000001
THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, )
JOHN DOES 1 THRU 2,720,000, )
The People of the
1. Respondent has engaged in an endless
series of activities designed to undermine the very fabric of these
2. Respondent police officers regularly shoot and kill innocent Americans, allegedly in the course of their duties.
3. Respondent political officials have illegally sent soldiers into conflicts that were not congressionally declared wars, resulting in the deaths of thousands of our Citizens, and hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.
4. Respondent judges regularly disregard constitutional guarantees and protections, and almost always prejudice their rulings and adjudications in favor of the status quo, thereby sending messages to government officials that they can continue to act outside of their constitutionally restricted powers.
5. The united States of America was established as a constitutional Republic, in which each Citizen’s rights are sacrosanct; that no legitimate act of government could ever take away or encroach upon the God-given, unalienable rights of even one individual.
6. Today, the
7. If the public servants who are the legal agents and representatives of the American People fail or refuse to obey the law, then chaos and anarchy result. This represents a severe threat to the peace and stability of the American People.
8. When government fails or refuses to protect the rights of the People, then it falls to the People to take direct action to protect and preserve their own rights.
The Declaration of
Independence stands as the foundational document to the Republic of the
are a gift from God. “We hold these
truths to be self-evident…
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
rights…” (Declaration of
purpose of government and by extension, the legal responsibility of each and
every government employee, whether elected or appointed, is to preserve and
protect the God-given, unalienable rights of each individual American
Citizen. “…That to
secure these rights, governments are instituted among men…” (Declaration of
people, both individually and collectively, reserve the exclusive right to
disobey and even overthrow any level of government, if and when it becomes
destructive to the foundational principles of our country, meaning, if it
ceases to preserve and protect the God-given, unalienable rights of each
individual American Citizen. “…That
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the
right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to
institute new government…” (Declaration of
WHEREFORE, Petitioner respectfully requests that:
The Court enter an Order directing the Respondent to show cause, if any, why the American People should not immediately take up arms and purge their government of the criminals inhabiting it; kill the killers; take for their intended victims, the property of government officials who attempt to take the property of innocent Citizens; imprison the men and women who violate their sworn oaths of office and disregard the Constitution for the United States, or who fail or refuse or have failed or refused to take their oaths of office, as required by the Constitution; and reclaim their great Republic from those who have usurped authority with the intention of causing our utter destruction.
People of the