April 27, 2024

The Power Hour

Knowledge is Power

Forum

I can't stress enou...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I can't stress enough about preparedness ...

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@powerhourhost)
Topic starter

On multiple occasions, I've expressed views on being prepared for anything, disaster or man-made food shortage.  It is perfectly obvious (and we're being warned) that the "left" is trying to turn America into a Communist group of nation-states.  This stuff appears to have been planned long ago and without going into major detail, it is incumbent upon each one of us to contribute to our own well-being FIRST, because if you're not "set up" to survive, you can't help those you need to help.  

I've made some inroads since my last post (pictures available on this post) in getting ready to put up the greenhouses, chicken coop and rabbitry.  We're getting our first round of stock from a local contact in short order, so the next photos will be of our "newest additions" to making things work. The idea of having fresh eggs and veggies is a good thing, especially if the proverbial ca-ca hits the fan.  Since most of our listeners are looking at me going, "why don't you practice what you preach?" ... this post is to let you know that I'm doing just that. 

Raised Bed SIPS Planter Box

Posted : 05/08/2022 3:45 pm
Share:

Social Share Buttons and Icons powered by Ultimatelysocial